Cómo asociarse a IDiA
IDiA Cluster partners can be corporations, companies, individuals and public and private institutions, operating around markets that are common to various partners, as well as any branch or scientific sector capable of bringing together several partners for a common interest, and especially around intensive innovation projects in the use of Information and Communication Technologies.
The annual fee for SMEs is € 450.
The annual fee for large companies and other entities is € 900.
What does it mean to be an IDiA member?
Being a member of the IDiA cluster can bring you numerous benefits such as:
• obtaining aid for the identification of financing lines
• being able to participate in groups of projects
• being an active part of an extensive international collaboration network
• easy access to resources
• possibility to take advantage of synergies between partners
• employee training courses
• talent development and innovation, etc.
Are you interested?
You can send an email requesting more information to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 976 976 656.
You also have a contact form at your disposal that will be answered as soon as possible.